As it is starting to heat up more and more, I have found some essentials that will make you feel cooler (both temperature and actual coolness) while being trendy.
1. Criss Cross Strap Sandal. Let me tell you, they are so comfortable to walk around in. I was on the hunt for some white sandals and I found these at TJ Maxx. I was surprised it was on sale because these sandals are definitely in season! You don’t have to break the bank to be on trend.
2. Dooney&Bourke Lexi Crossbody. This was my birthday gift from my parents and I still love it so much. It matches everything and it’s convenient to carry around for the hot weather instead of having a big purse to haul around.
3. Mirror Sunglasses. Honestly, who doesn’t own a pair of mirror sunglasses?! I bought these at Walmart for 5 bucks so no excuses! They add an instant celebrity glam to any outfit.
4. Watch. I think a watch is a necessity because when it is starting to get too hot outside, less jewelry is something I go for. But having the watch adds an instant pizazz and class to an outfit. Timeless piece.
5. Choker. Now, if you are a risk taker and want to take it back to the 90s, wear a tattoo choker! I already wear this one all the time, but it look way better when you wear it with your spring/summer clothing. There are so many types of chokers out there if you think this one isn’t for you. Forever 21 has a wide array.
6. Lime Crime Cashmere Velvetine. What this is, is an all day matte liquid lipstick. Once it is dry it seriously does not budge. This is a good neutral/grey undertone color for the whole year. It’s even better for the hot days when you are at day parties and don’t want to worry about your lip color fading.
Hopefully all of you found this helpful one way or another! 🙂
Have a beautiful day